Shearling beanie hat in brown
Both stylish and functional, this will last you a lifetime and finish off every Winter look.
Genuine sheepskin lining and soft suede sheepskin leather exterior, keeps you warm and dry.
- Materials: 100% Natural shearling leather.
- The product is carefully handcrafted and designed to complement the customer's personal taste and style.
- Made with the highest quality of leather that is sustainably sourced and environmentally friendly.
- Model wears size small
- Available in four colours
When caring for your shearling natural leather garment we share the following tips:
- It is always best to have clean and dry hands when handling.
- If you should get caught out in the rain the nubuck, suede should be fine in a very light rain shower for a very short period. It is best to allow the coat to dry naturally and not to place it over heaters or radiators. If heavy persistent rain should fall it is best not to expose the coat if possible, if however you should get caught then again allow the coat to dry naturally in a well ventilated and warm room, but do not expose to a direct heat source. Once the coat is fully dried a light brush using a high quality soft clothes brush may be needed.
- Soft shearling cleaning sponges can be used where marks appear however; these must be used with caution as these can cause abrasion and make the area look worse. Very light brushing using a high quality SOFT bristle clothes brush can be used to reduce/remove marks.
- The use of wire brushes is not recommended as these are very abrasive and will damage leather.
- Good quality shearling protectors can be used. Our experience with protectors indicates that you need to spray them very regularly to keep up the protection.
- Shearling should maintain it's charm and character for many years if not decades. Ideally keep the garment in a well ventilated room/area and away from radiators and heaters.
- Sheepskin is a natural product and it is quite normal for it to shed fine particles when new. Don't worry, excess shedding can be reduced by very softly brushing the surface with a soft clothes brush that is non-abrasive. A clean and soft upholstery attachment on a vacuum cleaner can also be used to vacuum off excess wool shavings from the tailor's cutting table.
- Care of your garment will ultimately reward you with a long life, however depending on ongoing level of care from time to time it may require dry cleaning by reputable dry cleaners.
The above is a common sense approach to looking after your sheepskin and lambskin garment, it is a free guide and Finest Future accepts no liability for the use of any of the contents and or interpretation of the guide. The information above is based on guidelines given by producers of fine quality sheepskin and lambskin garments which have been handed down over the decades.
We accept orders online for delivery; only to addresses within the countries and territories that are listed in the selection menu of shipping addresses on the website.
If your country or territory is not listed please contact our Customer Services to check if special options are available.
Delivery of jackets:
All jackets and coats are made to order by our tailors and so will be shipped after manufacture. Manufacturing can take up 2-3 weeks and we ship it within 1-3 business days as they go through quality control.
All deliveries within the UK are undertaken by priority postal service and usually take 1-3 business days to deliver.
Delivery to European Economic Zone countries (except Liechtenstein), USA and Canada is undertaken with DPD or Royal Mail parcel delivery service, which normally takes 5-8 business days.
Delivery of accessories:
For next day delivery - Order before 11am to receive your order tomorrow (excludes Sundays & Bank Holidays).
Delivery to European Economic Zone countries (except Liechtenstein), USA and Canada is undertaken with DPD or Royal Mail parcel delivery service, which normally takes 3-10 business days.
Customers will be advised on expected manufacturing and dispatch deadlines, also customers will be provided with the shipment tracking number once it is shipped.
The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the delivery address.
Shall a customer miss the delivery or a shipment of goods was not possible due to or because of a customer fault; and the shipment is sent back to the Seller, the contract is to considered rescinded. The Seller will refund to a customer the full purchase price of goods less the delivery charge and any direct costs associated (shipping back, customs clearance costs etc.) to the customer’s original payment method within 14 days after receiving a shipment back.
ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS:
Finest Future cannot control any customs or import duties applied to your package by your local customs. Any outstanding customs charges or import duties must be paid by the customer and we cannot be held responsible for these charges. Customs charges or import duties are not included in the price of your items ordered. Finest Future cannot tell you what the cost will be as customs policies and charges can vary from country to country.
If you refuse to accept delivery of the items you have purchased, the couriers may return the items back to Finest Future. In the event that this happens, you will be refunded for your order once it is received back to our facility, excluding the cost you paid for shipping as this aspect of your order was fulfilled.
UK: Free of charge - 1-3 business days
International: £25 - 3-10 business days
£3.90 - 1-3 business days
£7.50 - next day delivery
International: £13.50 - 3-8 business days